Date: 5/12/19 4:37 pm
From: Liz via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] 20 species in yard

I've counted at least twenty species of bird in my yard today, with the birds getting soggier and soggier as the day goes on! First year Male Baltimore Oriole has been here for a few days, 3-5 male RB Grosbeaks as well as several female, possibly a yellow bellied sapsucker female, and two different species of thrushes, though i'm not certain as to which...veery, maybe as it had very little spotting on breast and possibly wood thrush. what order do the thrushes return to our area?

Liz Skinski
Southbury