Date: 5/12/19 6:32 am
From: Derek C. Richardson <dcr...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Acadian or Least? (call notes)

I saw an empidonax flycatcher briefly during my PG county spring count in
Laurel yesterday (report to follow later!). It made the calls on the
attached recording. Could it be a Least Flycatcher? This was at Laurel
Riverfront Park, where I also had an Acadian Flycatcher later singing.
Thanks for your help!

-Derek

--
Derek C. Richardson, Laurel, PG County, MD
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~dcr/personal.html