Date: 5/11/19 5:37 pm
From: Christopher Loscalzo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] NHBC Naugatuck SF Field Trip is on!
The New Haven Bird Club Field Trip to the Naugatuck State Forest scheduled
for tomorrow morning will take place as planned, despite the forecast for
rain. I encourage anyone who would like to join us to prepare for the
weather. I will be wearing waterproof boots, a raincoat, and a cap. I'll
have an umbrella in my backpack. The hike is moderately strenuous, up and
down hills, but the birds there are great. Let's hope for the best!

Chris Loscalzo,

Woodbridge