Date: 5/11/19 10:47 am
From: John Oshlick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] East Rock
East Rock was very good this am. I think we had 21 species of Warblers.
Cape May, Blackburnian, Blackpoll, Canada, Wilson's, and Bay-Breasted were
all present (several individuals of each species were reported in the
park). A hooded was also seen. The main hotspot was the Overlook above the
Eli Whitney Museum.

Two Summer Tanagers were seen this am at the Overlook. The male was a dull
bird and likely different than the bird seen here a few days ago. A female
was also present. I don't think that either have been seen for some time.

Total bird numbers were fantastic. BT Blue, Common Yellowthroat, and
Ovenbird were present in huge numbers. Likely close to 50 of each species

John Oshlick
Bethany