Date: 5/11/19 9:08 am
From: Jamie Meyers via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Eisenhower Park decent, Sandy Point not
In keeping with similar reports from this morning, I did a run through Eisenhower Park in Milford a little while ago and found it was pretty good with songbirds. My personal highlights were a couple of Canada Warblers, 2 Blackpoll Warblers and at least two Magnolia Warblers.

Be aware that on the north side of the park, just beyond the powerline cut and in a wet area, there is a rather large tent city with many homeless people. Birders may wish to give that area a miss.

In contrast, Sandy Point in West Haven was astonishingly birdless. I have never seen it that barren.

Jamie Meyers
Canton

Sent from my iPhone, likely using voice to text technology that needs refinement. Please forgive any grammatical misadventures.