Date: 5/10/19 4:28 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Malheur update
The Ground Squirrel Gazette

May 10, 2019

Today was a fairly quiet and very pleasant day here. The only thing slightly unusual in the bird department was a female Common Goldeneye that was on the pond for a while. Not the slightest sign of the Tennessee Warbler. In the department of interesting humans, former Oregon Secretary of State Phil Keisling and group are here to enjoy the birding.

We expect a very warm weekend. Not quite sure what to expect of the wind – today there was just a gentle breeze all day. The forecast of nasty strong winds has faded to gentle zephyrs. Note that next weekend we may have several days of unsettled weather and occasional t-storms.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

TEMPORARY ADDRESS: