Date: 5/10/19 3:24 pm
From: Aaron Maizlish <aaron.maizlish...>
Subject: [SFBirds] White-faced Ibis
Following up on a eBird report from earlier today by Graeme Colmer I came down to candlestick point to look for a reported Ibis. I haven’t even made it to the bay, a beautiful White-faced Ibis is feeding in the little seasonal pond at the north end of the park. Seems very comfortable here, but I would get over here quickly if you want to see it, it’s a small pond. County bird for me.

Aaron Maizlish
San Francisco

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>