Date: 5/10/19 3:15 pm
From: Beverly Propen via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fwd: eBird Report - 185 Crocker Court , Orange, CT, May 10, 2019
My crabapple tree in front yard was teaming with life this late afternoon.
Bees abuzz with all the blooms, and one warbler that I wasn't sure about-I
think a second Magnolia Warbler....white eye ring, 2 white wing bars,
medium gray back with 2 white wing bars. No warblers singing, just
feeding. The 2 Catbirds and one Carolina wren were the most vocal.
I checked by bird journal and it was back in 2014 that I had recorded
similar activity on this upcoming Mother's Day weekend.
Enjoy being outside.
Bev Propen, Orange

185 Crocker Court , Orange, CT, New Haven, Connecticut, US
May 10, 2019 5:00 PM - 5:35 PM
Protocol: Stationary
Comments: crabapple tree is best yard tree during migration....filled
with warblers, thrush, and others
11 species

Blue Jay 16 flew over front yard
Black-capped Chickadee 1 in crabapple tree
Tufted Titmouse 2
House Wren 1
Carolina Wren 1
Swainson's Thrush 1 in crabapple tree
American Robin 1
Gray Catbird 2
Magnolia Warbler 1 in crabapple tree. Crabapple is teaming with bees
Black-throated Blue Warbler 1 crabapple tree
Yellow-rumped Warbler 2 crabapple tree

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S56098377