Date: 5/10/19 10:08 am
From: David Zomick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Yardbirds best year ever
I don’t usually report especially on yard
birds,but this past week has exceptionally exciting :
first ever yard birds at my feeders-1) resplendent male Baltimore Oriole then the
female the next day;
2) too brief visit by a brilliant Indigo Bunting
3)pine warbler
Plus my usual “two day stop over “ by a pair of Rose - breasted grosbeaks ,May 5 arrival of my hummingbirds &nesting House Wrens + all of the “usual {backyard}suspects“😃

David Zomick