Date: 5/10/19 8:32 am
From: Ryan Maclean via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Migratory Bird Day Breakfast + Raptor Show + Bird Walks at Audubon Greenwich tomorrow
Hi all,
With World Migratory Bird Day being celebrated across the globe tomorrow I
just wanted to send a quick reminder to anyone in SW Connecticut that
Audubon Greenwich will be hosting its annual World Migratory Bird Day
celebration tomorrow, Saturday May 11th. Ted Gilman, Cynthia Ehlinger and
myself will be leading early morning bird walk groups at 6:30 a.m followed
by breakfast in our Asnes Barn at 8:30 a.m. Families with kids can join a
Family Bird Walk at 9:15 a.m. followed by a Live Raptor Show by Christine's
Critters at 10 a.m. Christine Peyreigne will be bringing several live birds
of prey including a Bald Eagle.

RSVPs are required so if you plan on attending please email me at
<rmaclean...> The 6:30 Bird Walk is Free and all other events are
$10, children 3 and under are free. Audubon Greenwich is located at 613
Riversville Rd, Greenwich CT at the intersection of Riversville Rd and John
St.

We hope to see some of you there!
-Ryan MacLean