Date: 5/10/19 5:31 am
From: DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fwd: A little more historical perspective
Lars,

you talking about Americans or birders?  LOL.

Let me requote you about both: "The absurdity comes when too much,
perhaps any, energy is devoted to the minuscule differences of opinion."

Ok, maybe not so minuscule.....

I started birding in NJ over 30 years ago.....it was pre digital age,
which makes me a dinosaur, I think, but it certainly wasn't all nice old
ladies.   It was everything from nice old ladies to some of the most
hard core birders I have ever met.   Some are still my friends.   I
suspect Shawneen could verify this about NJ birders.....it was a rainbow
of talent and attitude.    Some thing never change, other things become
digital........

Cheers
Dave Lauten

Join us on Facebook!