Date: 5/10/19 3:06 am
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fwd: A little more historical perspective
Marti has brought up the all important point. We agree on almost
everything--the vast satisfactions derived from birds, the importance of
their conservation. The absurdity comes when too much, perhaps any, energy
is devoted to the miniscule differences of opinion. The consensus is so big
we almost always take it for granted, the way we think about gravity. Lars

Join us on Facebook!