Date: 5/9/19 7:34 pm
From: Gillian Smits via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Avon - Rose breasted grosbeaks
A male and female rose breasted grosbeak turned up at my feeders today, for the first time ever. They spent the day here coming and going and singing a lot.

I also had several pine siskins as well as a pine warbler that comes every day to the feeders. Yesterday a scarlet tanager visited my back yard as well. To date I have 36 species of back yard birds that hang around my deck and 27 of those species come to my feeders!

Gillian
Avon, CT