Date: 5/9/19 6:42 pm
From: 'Mike Bowen' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] 2018 Annual Birding Report
Thanks, Dave, for taking on this task, which is a formidable one.  As one of the (very minor) listers in MD and DC, I am certainly most appreciative of the job you have done (and the job that Russ Ruffing did before you).
Mike BowenBethesda

D. H. Michael Bowen
8609 Ewing Drive
Bethesda, Maryland 20817Phone/fax: (301) 530-5764

On Thursday, May 9, 2019, 7:12:27 PM EDT, David Powell <seneca.ranger...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

The long awaited 2018 annual birding report is attachedbelow. As I mentioned in an earlier email, I ran into formatting issues when Iconverted the document from Excel to Word. Unfortunately, Russ Ruffing database from the previous year was beyond my basic Excel abilities. I was able tocorrect many of the formatting issues, but you will notice it in certain areas.

In doing the 2018 report it became readily apparent, I wasnot the person for this job. I hope someone else can step up for the positionfor next year’s report.

Good birding,

Dave