Date: 5/9/19 6:37 pm
From: Laurie Doss via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Audrey and Robert Tobin Preserve, Kent
On behalf of Kent Land Trust and The Marvelwood School, we hope you enjoy
this story map about a hidden gem of a preserve just above Kent Falls State
Park in Kent. More importantly, we hope the birding community will spend
some time birding in the Audrey and Robert Tobin Preserve to increase our
knowledge of breeding and migratory birds utilizing the property.

To access the story map please use this link:

*https://bit.ly/2JsYMLW <https://bit.ly/2JsYMLW>*

Thank you.

Laurie Doss

--
Laurie Doss
Science Department Chair

https://www.facebook.com/marvelwood
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marvelwood

--
This message originates from The Marvelwood School. The information
contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are