Date: 5/9/19 12:00 pm
From: Noah Bers <noahbers...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Be careful - ticks
Jim - That is accurate. Permethrin bonds very well to 100% cotton and wool and a bit less so to poly-blends. Soaking will adhere better than spraying in this case. Take that people who say jeans aren't outdoor clothing :-)

Abrasian is a primary reason that permethrin needs to be reapplied so I spray my shoes more frequently.