Date: 5/9/19 10:45 am
From: Josée Rousseau <josee.rousseau...>
Subject: [obol] Corvallis Bioblitz - Sunday, May 19 - Peavy Arboretum
Join us for the 3rd Corvallis BioBlitz, at the Firefighter Memorial Shelter
in Peavy Arboretum on Sunday, May 19th. Our goal is to record as many
species as possible while enjoying outdoor spaces! This is a free,
educational, family-friendly event. All ages are welcome! No prior
experience needed!

While we will have scientists and naturalists present on site to help the
public identify species between 10 am to 4 pm, we will consider all species
identified on the site within a period of 24 hours (4 pm May 18 to 4 pm May
19). *All bird species entered in iNaturalist and/or eBird will be
included in our list of species. *

Various themed walks and a bird banding-birding activity are available.
For more information or to pre-register for the bird banding and birding
event, visit https://corvallisbioblitz.wordpress.com/bioblitz-2019/or
contact us at <corvallisbioblitz...>

Check our Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/456973958180457/?active_tab=about> for
more information:
*Corvallis BioBlitz 2019: *https://www.facebook.com/events/456973958180457/
*Corvallis BioBlitz Art Workshop: *
https://www.facebook.com/events/855459014790395/

Josée

Josée Rousseau
PhD Candidate, Dept. Forest Ecosystems and Society
Oregon State University, Corvallis OR

<josee.rousseau...>
(541) 286-8617

Join us on Facebook!