Date: 5/9/19 9:46 am
From: Daniel Scali <daniel.s.scali...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Hooded Warbler McLaren
[Edited Message Follows]

All,

Ran into Kevin Liberg at McLaren Park and after some wandering we heard some warblers. One song was loud and unfamiliar and after much searching we got eyes on a Hooded Warbler as it popped out of a patch of blackberry. (This was 10 min ago) I’ll try to post a screenshot of the location. Didn’t work. I had to leave for a class but Kevin was sticking around.

Look for it on the north side of J F Shelley by walking west a few hundred yards from the intersection of Mansell and John F Shelley. It was in the blackberry patch behind a fence. I hope it can be refound!

Good birding!
Dan Scali, sf

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>