Date: 5/9/19 8:34 am
From: Erick Shore <falconpdx...>
Subject: [obol] Have you heard this bird?
Hello birders,

Here's a link to a video that has an unusual song for the species of bird
making it. Of all the recordings I've heard on the internet of song
variations within the species I haven't heard one like this at all. I would
love to hear from some of you more experienced birders what you think of
this and whether you have heard this species singing this song before? I
uploaded the videos to be private on YouTube but anyone with the link can
view them.

The first link recorded the song really well, but you can't see the bird on
purpose, it's a test :-). If you click "show more" in the video description
section I put the species there.

https://youtu.be/Uv2QSBEeYns

This second link is to the video that shows the bird. Hopefully you can
confirm my ID even with the bad video quality.

https://youtu.be/h2X6DzeKYec

Happy birding!

Erick Shore

Join us on Facebook!