Date: 5/8/19 8:31 pm
From: Caleb Centanni <caleb...>
Subject: [obol] OSU Bird Nerds Birdathon 2019
Hi all,

The OSU Bird Nerds will be holding our annual Birdathon this Saturday, May
11. Several teams of undergrads, grad students, and professors will get out
on the day and see as many birds as they can. If you'd like to donate to
help the Bird Nerds and our growing bird-science community at OSU, plus the
Chinitimini Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, please follow the link below:

https://forms.gle/4FafDn79NEsD1pVc8

If you'd like to support Nolan Clements and I's team, select 'The Blazing
Bushtits' under 'teams'. You can pledge either by species (we will probably
see a Max of 130-150 as a team) or a set amount.

The Bird Nerds is an undergraduate club, part of the Department of
Fisheries and Wildlife Science at OSU, and works to connect students,
faculty, and community members to further their understanding and
appreciation of birds. In addition to helping the Bird Nerds, 25 percent of
proceeds go to the Chintimini Wildlife Rehabilitation Center.

Thanks for your support! If you have any questions let me know.

Good birding,
Caleb Centanni

Join us on Facebook!