Date: 5/8/19 9:29 am
From: Tyler Hallman <hallmanator...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Ebird tutorial and lengthy posts
Hi Mary,

A while ago we made a few videos about eBird foe the Oregon 2020 project.
They're a little outdated, but I believe the majority of it is still the
same. We don't have a tutorial about the app, but I found a link to one and
posted it below. If you scroll to the bottom of the page there are three
quick tutorials. They're mainly about data submission. At this point eBird
themselves may have come out with something better. If you have any
questions, I would be happy to answer them.

http://oregon2020.com/resources/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUH2Wjj1zi0

Cheers,

--
Tyler Hallman, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Scholar

"You miss one hundred percent of the shots you never take."
-Wayne Gretzky

"We're becoming paleontologists describing things that are already extinct."
-Luis Coloma regarding herpetologists

Join us on Facebook!