Date: 5/7/19 8:32 pm
From: Debra Katz via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] West hartford
Throughout the day the following birds were visible from my yard:
- 2 male Grackles
- 2 male Common Grackle Bronze
Race and a female
- 2 pairs of Blue jays
- A Northern Cardinal male
- A Mourning Dove
- A pair of House Finches
- 2 male American Robins

Also a small flock 4-6 “black birds” were flying overhead and landed in a neighbors. From that distance I could not determine if they were the grackles that I identified as having visited my yard or a different species of Icterids.

Note: some birds appeared both in the morning fans in the afternoon but I can not be sure if they were the same individuals.

Sent from my iPhone