Date: 5/7/19 8:08 pm
From: Merle and Marsha Hall <mghall...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Marsh Farms Wetland - Dallas County
Earlier this evening:

Common Yellowthroat
Yellow Warbler (several)
Palm Warbler (several)
Marsh Wren (pair)
Yellow-rumped Warbler (plethora)

...all within 20-30' of the edge of the road right at the creek. Having
so much fun watching the above that we didn't count/ID the other
shorebirds that were present nor look beyond the dam. There's also a
resident ring-necked pheasant that hangs around just east of the creek
and he was squawking at regular intervals most of the time we were there.

Merle Hall
Granger
Dallas County