Date: 5/7/19 1:42 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Malheur update
The Ground Squirrel Gazette

May 7, 2019

Increase in warblers today, with a singing Mac and a female Black-throated Gray. The latter is not common at HQ. Also around are a couple of Wilson’s and Townsend’s and the heap of local yellows. I did not see any Nashvilles on my 1.5 hour morning survey.

Ruh-Red/Lawen Rd. was great yesterday and should be on the itinerary for visitors in the next couple of weeks.

Bonnie Comegys reports a probable Ash-throat, first of the season, at Page Springs.

Wind is a factor this afternoon and will be through Wednesday night. Probably not much more birding today here.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

TEMPORARY ADDRESS: