Date: 5/7/19 1:31 pm
From: Andy Frank <andydfrank...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Eastern Phoebe on Sauvie Island
I thought it would be helpful to provide some information regarding the
Eastern Phoebe on Oak Island Rd on Sauvie Island for those interested in
seeing it.

It was hanging out among some buildings just before the big right turn,
similarly just before the row of cedar trees (at least I think they're
cedars), and just after where a Northern Mockingbird showed up a few years
ago. It has spent some time in the open barn, and briefly perched on a
wire out in the open but unfortunately was spending most of its time out of
view and would then briefly appear on the barn in back, just below the roof
line near the left edge of the barn.

Its song was audible from when back there, but was faint, at least to my
ears.

According to a neighbor, the owner of the property is very sensitive to
trespassing.

Andy Frank

Join us on Facebook!