Date: 5/7/19 8:16 am
From: John D Babington via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Yellow Warbler, etc _ Washington Depot, CT
Stopped at one my favorite local birding spots here in Washington, CT this morning, the park on River Road along the Shepaug River in Washington Depot, CT. My favorite spot to look for a "first of year" Yellow Warbler. Singing male Yellow Warbler on territory in it's usual spot inĀ  the park Other birds here Yellow-rumped Warbler, Gray Catbird, Baltimore Oriole, American Robin, Eastern Phoebe, Common Grackle, House Sparrow, and Turkey Vulture. No luck here today for Eastern Kingbird and Warbling Vireo, which I usually have here.

David W BabingtonWashington, CT