Date: 5/6/19 7:03 pm
From: Debra Katz via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] West Hartford chorus of birds
Late this afternoon I went into my backyard in West Hartford to enjoy a chorus of birds chirping and singing in the nearby trees and bushes.

The following birds visited my bird feeder and/or back yard included: (note: this was over the course of a couple of hours as I went in and out of my house)
A mourning dove
A male American Robin
A pair of blue jays
A male and female Northern Cardinal
A female Junco
Several Sparrows
A Gray Catbird
And for the first time ever two male Rose-breasted Grosbeaks and I believe one female. She was harder to identify since she stayed in the grass.
Sent from my iPhone