Date: 5/6/19 3:37 pm
From: Mike Unger <unger730...>
Subject: [obol] Trumpeter Swans
I wanted to pass this information on to everyone:

Mike Unger
Keizer, OR

I wanted to pass on to your birding network the news of two collared
Trumpeter Swans at Cabell Marsh, Finley NWR. They were observed over the
last two days and I am heading there to verify the sightings later today.
If verified these birds are part of a research project to understand and
document migratory pathways from Central Oregon near Summer Lake Management
Area. From a scientific view, this is a big deal! If possible, place
this on your network so we can follow them. They have green neck collars
with white lettering. Please let me know and thanks.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeffrey W. Snyder, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biology/Ecology (NTT)
North American Representative, SSG, IUCN
Associate Editor, *Northwestern Naturalist*
Western Oregon University, USA
345 N. Monmouth Ave. N.
Monmouth, OR 97361
Email: <snyderj...>