Date: 5/6/19 11:59 am
From: John Cecil <jcecil01...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Browns Woods Polk Co 5-6 W-E Vireo
Just did a quick walk there on my lunch break.

Around 1:35 there was a singing White-eyed Vireo. Good bird for Polk Co. If
you want to see it, take the West most trail from Parking lot. Take right
fork the follows the highway. The trail follows the road pretty closely,
then there is a 45 degree turn to the left (west). Then another 45 degree
turn to the right (South). The bird was calling and visible at that point.

There are a lot of migrant there at this time. I only stopped for about 30
minutes.

John Cecil
Polk County