Date: 5/6/19 10:22 am
From: Michael DiGiorgio via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Summer Hill Kentucky Warbler
During a short walk on Summer Hill Road, I heard a distant Kentucky Warbler singing just north of the small bridge. I didn’t get to see it since it was quite a distance away, but it was unmistakable. Sang for about 3 minutes.
Also seen were Blue-headed Vireos, Redstarts, Yellow Warbler, Yellowthroats, Ovenbirds, Northern Waterthrush, Black & White, Black-throated Blue, Red-eyed Vireo, Veery, Purple Finch, Gnatcatchers, Baltimore Orioles and Rose-breasted Grosbeaks.

Michael DiGiorgio
154 Princess Drive
Madison, CT 06443
203-421 5848