Date: 5/6/19 8:05 am
From: A. Liebner <000000d98121eaef-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Correction on earlier post Wayne TWP Schuylkill Co. White-throated Sp. are still here
Sorry, I listed White-crowned Sparrows twice instead of White-crowned and White-throated  Sparrows both still in the yard.
A Baltimore Oriole female flew into the jelly feeder with a long piece of grass in her beak.  She feed and flew off leaving the grass stuck to the jelly.  It's nice to see them gathering nest building material.
Ann M. Liebner

On Monday, May 6, 2019, 9:21:54 AM EDT, A. Liebner <000000d98121eaef-dmarc-request...> wrote:

May 2-  FOY  Male Baltimore Oriole appeared in the yard.
May 3-  FOY  Female Baltimore Oriole joined the male at the jelly feeder.                FOY  Indigo Bunting (m)

May 5-  FOY House wren - pair at Tree Swallow box.  The wave of Blue Jays has moved on and we are back to the usual Blue Jay yard birds whoplay nicely with the rest.
White-crowned Sparrows and White-crowned Sparrows are still here.
Noticeably absent are Tufted Titmice and Chickadees.  I'm not sure what's going on but we've had Titmice and Chickadees coming to the feeders for years.
Good birding,
Ann M. Liebner
Wayne Twp., Schuylkill County

Join us on Facebook!