Date: 5/6/19 7:34 am
From: Julie <jg441157j5x...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Scarlet Tanager Jefferson County
Wow! First time I have seen one of these in years, and to have it come into my yard is very special. He was sitting so prettily in a tree, then flew to where I couldn’t see him, but proceeded to sing for a while. I was so shocked that even had I had my camera in hand, I don’t think I could have focused on it.
Julie Johnston, Packwood

Julie Johnston
319-695-3037
http://www.wildwingcreations.com