Date: 5/6/19 6:21 am
From: A. Liebner <000000d98121eaef-dmarc-request...>
Subject: 5/2 Baltimore Oriole, 5/3 Indigo Bunting, 5/5 House Wren Schuylkill Co.
May 2-  FOY  Male Baltimore Oriole appeared in the yard.
May 3-  FOY  Female Baltimore Oriole joined the male at the jelly feeder.                FOY  Indigo Bunting (m)

May 5-  FOY House wren - pair at Tree Swallow box.  The wave of Blue Jays has moved on and we are back to the usual Blue Jay yard birds whoplay nicely with the rest.
White-crowned Sparrows and White-crowned Sparrows are still here.
Noticeably absent are Tufted Titmice and Chickadees.  I'm not sure what's going on but we've had Titmice and Chickadees coming to the feeders for years.
Good birding,
Ann M. Liebner
Wayne Twp., Schuylkill County

Join us on Facebook!