Date: 5/5/19 1:39 pm
From: Jamie Meyers via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Check inland lakes and reservoirs NOW
Based on reports I am aware of from Union pond in Manchester and the Mansville reservoir, coupled with my own observations from Nepaug Reservoir on the canton/new Hartford town line, now is an excellent time to look for migrating water birds that have been knocked down by the bad weather.

There are currently at least 37 Buffleheads at the Nepaug, along with 7 red necked grebes and 16 common loons. Other goodies could be sitting in unchecked waters waiting to be discovered.

Jamie Meyers
Canton

Sent from my iPhone, likely using voice to text technology that needs refinement. Please forgive any grammatical misadventures.