Date: 5/5/19 1:23 pm
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] my email postings to CT birds list
Bob (or anyone else experiencing this),
Check your SPAM folder.  If you find anything in there that should be in your Inbox, use whatever feature is provided by your email outfit to mark each such message as NOT SPAM.  That is to train the spam filter.
In any case, I think the problem is at your end.
Roy

Roy HarveyCTBirds admin/moderatorBeacon Falls, CT

On Sunday, May 5, 2019, 3:24:52 PM EDT, Cathy or Bob Maleski via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

I no longer get my own postings nor have I seen any postings for awhile.  What happened?

Bob Maleski
Ellington