Date: 5/5/19 12:49 pm
From: Carol Keeler <carolk441...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Last Bird
Well all my regulars have finally arrived here in Auburn. A male RTH Hummingbird just showed up at the feeder. Yesterday I had a surprise visit of a 10 member flock of Pine Siskins. I have both sexes of RB Grosbeaks. Got pictures of the female Grosbeak and P Finch on both sides of the feeder. Now I’ll be able to tell them apart. A Catbird and House Wren finally showed up Friday. I have two pair of P Finches which I hope will stay. They were around all winter. I have large numbers of WTH Sparrows and WC Sparrows.

I really appreciate having so many birds coming to my feeders since I’m stuck at home after a hip operation. They are better entertainment than screens.

Sent from my iPad

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/