Date: 5/4/19 3:51 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [obol] Leucistic YH Blackbird
I led a group from Central Oregon Audubon today at the Crooked R.
Wetlands in Prineville.  We did not find the Bean-Goose but one of our
group found a nice, leucistic Yellow-headed Blackbird.  I have been
hearing rumors about this bird and assumed it was a leucistic Brewer's
which I see annually.  I was wrong.  I think this is the first time I've
seen leucism in Yellow-headed Blackbird. Hopefully, I can get a little
closer and get some better photos.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S55804154

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
Prineville Bird Club
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,
Central Oregon Oregon Birding Site Guide
http://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations
Oregon County Checklists
http://www.ecaudubon.org/county-checklists

https://www.avg.com