Date: 5/4/19 12:59 pm
From: Pamela Fisher <000000233af33264-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Migrants, Lancaster county
I went to Pumping Station Road after church this morning. It was very birdy, with bird song everywhere. I ended with 51 species, 12 being Warblers. There were American Redstarts, Black-throated Blues, Yellow-rumped, both Waterthrushes, Ovenbirds, Common Yellowthroats, a Worm-eating, one Blue-winged, Black-and-white Warblers,  one Palm Warbler, and Northern Parulas. I also had Blue-headed Vireo, Red-eyed Vireo and White-eyed Vireo, Scarlet Tanager, Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, one Eastern Wood-pewee, and a few Purple Finches. White-throated Sparrows were still rather proliferous.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!