Date: 5/4/19 12:21 pm
From: Susan Henne <susanchenne...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Warblers at Brookton Cemetery 8am
After reading so many exciting bird posts in the last few days, I knew I
had to go out looking for warblers this am. Right off of Lounsberry Rd
(Brooktondale) is the Brookton Cemetery which rises above rushing 6 Mile
Creek and is framed by a mature deciduous forest. High up in the maples I
saw 3-4 Golden-winged Warblers, 2 Hooded Warblers and several Yellow-rumped
Warblers. On the way home, along the creek a Scarlet Tanager was feeding.
And to top off my lucky morning, a Cape May warbler was feeding in the
Norway Spruces in my yard. Still is at 3:15pm.
Sue Henne
Town of Caroline

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/