Date: 5/4/19 8:02 am
From: Ryan Maclean via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Audubon Greenwich Global Big Day: 65 sp inc. Bay Breasted + Worm Eating Warbler + Swainsons Thrush + WC Sparrow
20 people came out on this foggy morning for our Saturday Morning Bird Walk at Audubon Greenwich and participated in submitting our Global Big Day checklist. The very first bird seen was a gorgeous male WHITE-CROWNED SPARROW feeding on the grass island in our parking area.

Other highlights from nearly 3 hours of birding included a brief look at a BAY-BREASTED WARBLER perched along the main center driveway in a sugar maple, WORM-EATING WARBLER (heard only), a SWAINSON'S THRUSH on Riverbottom Rd, numerous Parulas, Black-Throated Green + Blue, Nashville, Chestnut Sided Warblers, both Waterthrush sp, Yellow-Throated Vireo and Scarlet Tanagers.

Full ebird checklist here:
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S55760094

-Ryan MacLean
Audubon Greenwich