Date: 5/4/19 5:51 am
From: Kathy Edwards via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Busy morning at feeders
Kathy Edwards
New Canaan yard

Yesterday I put out a new oriole feeder in the old apple tree near our house which also holds my sunflower hearts feeder, a suet feeder and a hummingbird feeder. This morning I have 3 Baltimore Orioles (2 males, 1 female), a female Rose-breasted grosbeak (the male was here yesterday both at the seed), a pine warbler and a catbird on the suet along with the regulars. The catbird and warbler were here yesterday as well. Pine warbler likes seed and suet.

Sent from my iPad