Date: 5/3/19 1:52 pm
From: Audrey Addison <audrey.e.addison...>
Subject: [obol] Red Knot with leg flag, Sunset Beach
Hi all,

The Red Knot I encountered on Apr 29th at Sunset Beach, OR was banded in
Mexico (Baja California Sur) possibly prior to 2014. See deets below from
the bird lab at Autonomous University of Baja California Sur.

Browsing the photos on their facebook page...looks like they encounter a
lot of knots. Pretty neat.

[image: IMG_5452 (1).JPG]

Buena observación de aves,

Audrey
NE PDX

From: Audrey Addison <audrey.e.addison...>
Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 2:24 PM
Subject: Red Knot with leg flag, Sunset Beach
To: obol <obol...>

Hi all,

I partook in the shorebirding joy yesterday at Sunset Beach and
photographed a Red Knot with leg flags (left leg: top flag yellow, bottom
red). I've reported it via the USGS website
<https://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/BBL/bblretrv/>, but if anyone has another
connection please pass it on. Looking forward to learning more about it.

[image: IMG_0426-2.jpg]

Happy shorebirding,

Audrey
NE PDX