Date: 5/3/19 1:21 pm
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] To All CTBirds DIGEST Subscribers
Some people subscribe to CTBirds in Digest mode, which means they only get one email for every ten (or so) postings.  This message is for those subscribers.

When you REPLY to a DIGEST message, the text of the last ten messages is attached to your message.
UNLESS you REMOVE the text of the Digest message you are replying to.
PLEASE!  PLEASE!  PLEASE... remove everything except your message.
When you don't, your message is held because it is TOO BIG.
When it is held, I have to manually deal with it.
At this time of year that is a major PITA for me!!!!!!

This should not be news to anyone.  Every Digest message includes the plea, at the top:

***  When REPLYING to this message PLEASE TRIM OFF THE UNRELATED PORTIONS  ***

Thank you all for your cooperation.
Roy HarveyCTBirds administrator/moderatorBeacon Falls, CT