Date: 5/3/19 12:18 pm
From: bob augustine <augustinebob8...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Bewick's Wren?
Does anyone have any more info (such as a street address) on a report of Bewick's Wren at Aspen Hill Park on Baltic Ave. in Rockville a couple of days ago? I was told it was on the Internet, but I couldn't find it anywhere. This location is literally walking distance from where I live. I covered the area the next (overcast) day and played a tape to no avail.
This scattering of reports over several websites is getting annoying. Most of what I hear about doesn't make it onto Birding on the Net anymore.

Bob Augustine