Date: 5/3/19 10:46 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Return of local breeders
So as not to ruffle any feathers, so to speak, I just want to report a return of Passerina cyanea to my yard, with at least two beautiful males at the feeders, and singing from the treetops in the morning. And after only hearing them for several days, the vocal and often boisterous Dumetella carolinensis are now showing well, and using the bird fountain in the backyard. And a day after I hung a new gourd, a pair of Troglodytes aedon have taken up residence, with the female busily stuffing it with nest material.

Rick Sussman
Woodbine,MD