Date: 5/3/19 10:20 am
From: Barbara Malt <bcm0...>
Subject: email address Re: request for public hummingbird station locations
Some one reported trouble using the email address below. It should be
<shewey...>

not <atshewey...>

--
Barbara Malt
Professor of Psychology and Cognitive Science

Department of Psychology
U.S. and campus mail: 36 University Drive
Office: 524 Brodhead Ave., room 217
Lehigh University
Bethlehem, PA 18015
(610) 758-4797
http://www.lehigh.edu/~bcm0/bcm0/
***The Psychology Department is in temporary quarters during renovation of
Chandler Hall. The Brodhead buildings are locked 24/7. To see me, please
make an appointment in advance. When you arrive at 524 Brodhead, call my
office phone (610-758-4797) and I will come let you in. The Psychology
Department main office is in Johnson Hall, room 221. ***

Join us on Facebook!