Date: 5/3/19 8:47 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Local breeders return
In an effort to use bird names that won't cause confusion, or ill will towards other MD birders, I just want to report a return of Passerina cyanea to my yard, with at least two beautiful males at the feeders, and singing from the treetops in the morning. And after only hearing them for several days, the vocal and often boisterous Dumetella carolinensis are now showing well, and using the bird fountain in the back yard. And a day after I hung a new gourd, a pair of Troglodytes aedon have taken up residence, with the female busily stuffing it with nest material.

This is a post for those who think band codes are too difficult to learn.;-)
Rick Sussman
Woodbine MD