Date: 5/3/19 8:01 am
From: 'JOAN CWI' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Yard Birds - Bowie
So jealous....I at least got a catbird!
On Friday, May 3, 2019, 12:52:31 AM EDT, Marcia Watson <marshwren50...> wrote:

New arrivals in our yard on Thursday included Scarlet Tanager, Gray Catbird, White-eyed Virei, Chestnut-sided Warbler, American Redstart, and Black-throated Blue. And there <might> have been a Common Yellowthroat in tje woods, but then the big storm moved in and I couldn’t verify it.

Marcia-------------Marcia WatsonPatuxent Bird ClubA Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Societyhttps://patuxentbirdclub.org/
Bowie, <Marylandmarshwren50...>