Date: 5/3/19 7:25 am
From: Brandon Caswell <brandon.caswell83...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Shorebirds update from Jim F
Gerald Denning and I are still observing the avocets, Marbled Godwit and
three Willets, which are straight out and distant and require a scope. The
Willets lifted their wings to reveal the white and black. The godwit dwarfs
them, being a solid tan color. They are currently roosting by a group of
pelicans.

Thanks for the update from Jim through Diana.

Best,
Brandon Caswell
Marion