Date: 5/3/19 5:07 am
From: Sean Milnes via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Global Big Day
Shameless self promotion alert- tomorrow, Saturday, Fowl Mouths Podcast will be recording and birding at the Eli Whitney Museum at East Rock Park. The ever knowledgeable Gilles Carter will be joining us to drop some area knowledge and regale us with his great field stories.

If you’ve met me, you know I like to chat while birding. Come say hi to us. We’d love to get other folks involved to offer stories and opinions. There’s So much enthusiasm and knowledge in the CT Birding world! We’d love the opportunity to meet you!

Our first episode, as I’ve spammed you with, is live on our website, www.fowlmouthspodcast.com. Plus our handsome mugs are there. We’ll be the ones with the baby.

Happy Migration!!!!

Sean